Ida is always up for an adventure like road-tripping with friends or the occasional whitewater rafting trip. One of her favorite things to do is spend time with family, especially her four fun-loving grandkids. She has traveled to all 50 states, visited several countries, and is now checking off National Parks, but Ida always loves coming home to Lawrence.
Ida has seen a lot of changes in her almost-40 years at Stephens. Her strong work ethic is an important part of her success in Real Estate and in life. She has helped scores of people navigate through the process of buying and/or selling their homes, and she’s always ready to put her expertise to work for you in the ever-changing real estate market.
During her career, Ida has been recognized for her service and involvement with the Lawrence Board of Realtors® and the Kansas Association of Realtors®. She received the Realtor® of the Year award in 1997 and held numerous offices for the local Lawrence Board of Realtors®, including President in 1999, President-Elect in 1998, Treasurer in 1997, and Director from 1995-1996. She has chaired committees for the Lawrence Board of Realtors®, including Professional Standards and the Multiple Listing Service Committee.
Ida’s Credentials Include:
• Representing Buyers and Sellers at Stephens Real Estate since 1982
• Almost 40 years of experience representing Buyers and Sellers
• Specializing in single-family residential homes, rural residential homes and multi-family
• Member of the Lawrence Board of Realtors®
• Member of the Kansas Association of Realtors®
• Member of the National Association of Realtors®
• Member of The Kansas Association Honors Society
• Certified Professional Standards Administrator
• Former State Director for the Kansas Association of Realtors®
Whether you are moving up, moving down, or just getting started, you need an experienced advisor in buying or selling your home. Ida will provide you with high-quality service that will lead you to your goals. Put her experience to work for you.