Jan radiates positive energy and believes every problem has a solution. She loves the atmosphere in our college town, and you may run into her at a favorite restaurant downtown or on the west side. Her favorite quote, “People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care,” demonstrates an attitude fully appreciated by Jan’s clients. With her healthy lifestyle, and optimistic nature it only seems fitting that Jan once taught yoga.
If you’re a first-time home buyer or seller, finding the perfect time to make your move is only part of the equation. If you’re a seasoned homeowner, you already know that no two real estate transactions are alike. Jan believes that every problem has a solution! Let her help you resolve all the endless details that come along with buying or selling your home. As your Designated Agent, Jan becomes your project manager for your real estate transaction, while you continue on with the rest of your busy life activities.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Licensed Kansas Real Estate Agent since 2001
• Stephens Real Estate, Inc. Enthusiasm Award
• Consistent Million Dollar Agent
• Over 25 years experience in major Marketing & Sales
• Over 10 years experience in Specialized Lending Industry
• Significant property management & leasing experience / Brighton Property Management
• Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills to manage your transaction
• Exceptional communication & negotiation abilities to guide your contract
• Excellent people management traits to coordinate each process
• High motivation to help achieve your purchase or sale goals
• Technically savvy to represent you efficiently and effectively
• Resource network for Construction, Lending, Contractors, Repairs
• Agent Referrals to address your specific need